By Ben; Room Host
Rules, everyone needs them. Our rules are short and easy to
follow. In addition to the room's rules please keep in mind that all
rules are superseded by the IMC Site
Rules, and Terms
of Service. Thank you.
- A feeling of appreciative, often deferential regard; esteem.
- The state of being regarded with honor or esteem.
- Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.
- This room is currently a private room, with an 'M' rating. No one
is required to be politically correct but you are required not to
be -openly- disruptive.
- This includes words within a picture, the picture itself, words
in a post, tag, song, what have you. It is not tolerated.
- Open vulgarity will result in a warning, then a 24 hour suspension.
- There is no reason to disrupt the room with arguments. If you argue
with a Staff member, in public, in room, you will be suspended for
24 hours. Even if you are right, in reference to what you are
arguing about, you will still be suspended for arguing in the room
with a Staff Member.
Godmoding & Power Gaming:
- If host or staff members are involved in, or running an SM/RP
for the room, contact for non-SM/RP business purposes are expressly
prohibited. You may of course -ask- if the Staff member is available
for chat, as we don't expect everyone to know who is RPing
at all times.
- Breaching this rule will result in first a warning, then a 24
- Godmoding is seen as the attempt to ignore the power levels of another,
crossing ooc knowledge into ic actions, self rp, or continue to play
a character undamaged despite the calls made through regular role-playing.
- Power Playing is seen as creating a character completely and totally
impervious or playing your current character far in excess of his
or her abilities.
- Breaching this rule can result in the character being revoked, or
you being asked to rewrite the character's stats.
- General character rules.
- Original Characters are not required to be applied for, with two
- If the character is running a faction, controls an exorbenant
amount of resources...etc.
- If the character is a force user. Dark or Light.
- In the instance that you want a C that falls under one of these
two options, just follow the application process for canon characters.
- Characters that are related to, romantic with, or connected deeply
by history, must be approved by the appropriate muns.
- Staff can approve an NPC (non-player character) for the room. If
one of the following criteria is met.
- Create or move plot.
- Repair any damage done to a character so it is playable.
- Advertise the character so others might get interested in apping
- Please keep in mind that the Administration reserves the right to
pull a canon character in the event of an extended LOA. Extended LOA
is defined by LOA extending beyond two weeks, or multiple LOA's that
accumulate to inactivity over the period of a month.
- For all Canon Characters please answer the following
questions on the forum:
- What is the Character's Name?
- Who is connected to this character? (Loved Ones, Business Contact...etc.)
- Is this character a force user? If so what level of training?
- What do you know of this character?
- Why this character?
- What are your plans for this character?
- Non-Force Users will be kept to a 2-1 ratio to Force
Users and/or Force Sensitives.
- Original Characters from other rooms may not be crossed over to